standard institute of engineeringPRIMAVERA-P6/PLANNING
Project Control Specialists make sure a big construction and engineering projects adhere to the budget and timeline.
INTRODUCTION TO PRIMAVERA-P6
Project Control Specialists make sure a big construction and engineering projects adhere to the budget and timeline. They communicate with internal and external teams to make sure everyone is up to date on progress and scheduling changes. we use real-world examples and hands-on assignment so you can practice working with PRIMAVERA-P6 like it’s real thing & anyone can create good schedules and manage them to help drive a successful project.
1) Introduction (Duties & Responsibilities).
2) Basic Principle & Design Criteria.
3) Material & Structural Design Criteria.
4) Analyze Configurations Of The Basic Structural Components Of Building.
5) Loads & Design Safety(All).
6) Structural Modelling In Staad Pro
7) Design Of Structural Elements(C/S)
8) Concrete(Mix Design)
9) Section Properties
10) Analysis Method As A Basic For Design
11) Structural Modelling Using Tool
12) Various Other Structure
13) Specification And Supports
14) International Codes(Is, Aci & Asce)
15) System Design(Staad Pro/E-Tabs)
16) Multi Storied Building Project
17) Make Detailed Drawing And Specifications Of Structure
18) Use Cad For Simulation Purposes
19) Viewing Results.
20) Preparing Report
After School programs
Get In Touch
Location: 12-2-826/2/B, Flat No 201, 2nd Floor, Near Amba Theater, Kantinagar Colony, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad,
Telangana State, India 500-028
Telephone: +9140 7961 2988 / +91 930 868 6868
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat: 10am – 4pm